on 8 September 2014
It can be difficult for a child to distinguish between a blue damselfly (Enallagma cyathigerum) and a blue pond fairy (Wishedit existicus) but I suspect there are some of the latter to be found in this colouring book.
In contrast with another book by the same publisher (Buster - reviewed elsewhere) the drawings in this one are very lovely. This illustrator really can draw. I was particularly amused by the two page spread involving a fairy and a bird's nest.
The weight of the paper is quite good but not really suited to fibre tip pens as the ink may bleed through to the drawing on the other side of the page. Ideal for coloured pencils however.
I have already placed one of this illustrator's other books in my basket for later. Perhaps there are more to be found.
on 9 June 2013
This us a really lovely colouring book and very different from the majority of books that are out there, lovely patterns
on 22 June 2013
Great quality paper in this lovely colouring book. Hard to get a good colouring book but this is defo one
on 9 June 2013
i bought it for my 6 year old god daughter she loves it.that is why i gave it 5 stars
on 9 April 2013
Really pleased with this colouring book, great detail and very girlie each page very different, have even had a go myself and really enjoyed the time spent on it. Good quality paper used would highly recommend. My granddaughter loves this book and spends ages colouring, good value
on 13 February 2015
fairies and colouring in - what's not to like ? great detailed pictures that older girls can indulge their colouring skills in , I don't normally like to encourage sex linked books but you can't argue with girls and fairies , it's sweet and fun - I love the snowflake one with fairies in christmas jumpers
This is another lovely book by Ann Kronheimer. The book is A5 in size and has lots of pictures of different fairies. There are Christmas fairies, Halloween fairies, fairies sleeping, meeting woodland animals, even fairies amongst cupcakes. There are lots of different pictures all very beautifully illustrated. I'm an adult and I really love this colouring book. Unlike some buster books of similar size the pictures are all detailed enough to be enjoyed not just by kids but older kids and even adults. The pages are also crisp white and have a nice thick paper which make my pencils just glide making colouring in very easy. All pictures are printed on both sides of the book so don't know if felt pens would work (I don't use them).

I'd really recommend this book to anyone adult or child who loves anything fairy and if you like this book I'd also recommend Ann Kronheimer's other books, The Princess Colouring Book, The Ballet Colouring book (known here on amazon as 'The Ballerina Colouring Book'), Fashion Through Time Colouring book, and The bridesmaid colouring book. They all have that same quality illustration that adults and kids alike will love! :)
on 2 February 2015
Such a good book for little people to enjoy. Full of lovely, imaginative line drawings... ready for children to learn the joy of bringing drawings to life and the excitement of colour. Highly recommend.
on 1 November 2013
My daughter loves coloring in got this as a stocking filler I am sure she will love it ... ...
on 17 May 2013
I bought this for my 10 year old and she loves it. It is great quality with very pretty and detailed pictures which are ideal for older children to give them more of a challenge.