on 9 March 2013
I am a big fan of Buster Books. The paper quality is the best of all colouring in books I have found. I use a mixture of gel pens, felt tip, fine liners, pencils and water colour pencils to colour in and I am able to colour in both sides of the page as the quality is so good.

Like several books from Buster Books this one has the backgrounds already coloured in and part of the picture started. I like the backgrounds being coloured in as it gives a good finished look to the picture and I am not keen on colouring in large backgrounds so would normally leave them white. I have mixed feeling about part of the picture being coloured. I like it when the picture goes over two pages and the part of the picture near the spine is done it gives colour ideas and means colouring in the difficult part by the spine is not needed.

Normally I give Buster Books a five star but this one is getting only 4 as some of the pictures have appeared in other Buster Books. I have to admit I did enjoy re-doing some of them. This book has 30 pages to colour and is fun.
on 2 June 2015
Maybe my expectations were too high but I am not impressed with this. Yes there is a lot to colour but also a lot of the pages are taken up with coloured drawings thus limiting to some extent what you colour yourself. I think this is a young childs book, maybe around 8yrs and definately not for adults or older children. Would I buy again....no.
on 26 April 2015
Such a shame . . . A lovely colouring book made of good quality paper but every page has been partly coloured. Maybe some people like this but I would like to be able to colour the whole page myself not finish what has already been started.
on 8 February 2013
Got this as a 7th birthday present for my daughter and she loves it! and to tell you the truth i love it just as much, it keeps her busy for hours and as we love to colour together it is a perfect book for both child and parent to colour. I have 4 daughters and have brought books from this collection many times as they are so well priced and so lovely to colour. I would 100% recommend this book and this is suitable from any age they can colour nicely, which obviously will change with each child ( my daughter had one like this when she was 5 and loved it and my 11 & 9 year olds have had some like this too and loved them just as much )
on 2 October 2015
Partially coloured pages which my daughter was disappointed with. It doesn't give the freedom to choose all of your own colours. The paper is good quality.
on 22 September 2015
Lovely colouring book but unfortunately a bit on the thin side (i.e. not many pages). Kept my 8year old daughter entertained though.
on 12 November 2014
Lovely illustrations. Adults can't seem to stop themselves scribbling on this too. Some of the pages have some colour on already which makes this inspiring and visually more interesting.
on 10 April 2014
You are never too old to get involved and enjoy the relaxation of colouring in. All the family can appreciate these books. Initially you think they are very thin books with not enough pages, but soon you realise that due to the inticate detail you have hours of colouring in to do perfect for felt tip or pencils. The limit is only your kmagination.
on 4 November 2014
Wonderful colouring book for my little artists. Good quality. Lovely bright colours surrounding the blank parts that you colour. Every page is wonderful. I'd have loved this when I was young!!! Fast delivery and well packed.
on 27 August 2013
This is a lovely little colouring book and such good quality. So many different things inside to keep my granddaughter occupied. She loves it - highly recommended