on 10 December 2013
Have bought this for my 5 year old son and I know he will love it. Have bought many Danilo calendars on the past, it's now a name I look out for and this one is great.

Excellent images (I won't say photos because Minions aren't real!!) and printed on quality paper means this is a great calendar which I know that my son, who loves Despicable Me, will love.
VINE VOICETOP 1000 REVIEWERon 27 November 2013
Bought as a birthday present for my daughter's friend who is minion-mad. High quality product and an ideal Christmas gift for the many minion fans out there.
on 29 November 2013
If you love the film you will appreciate this calendar. I have bought it for my Grandson as a Christmas gift and I know he will just love it. Each picture has great colours and is fab quality. Not sure what else to say it's a calendar
on 26 December 2013
I brought this for a friend who loves the minions and the film as much as I do. I opened it to check it (and to write a few dates in for him!) and it's exactly as depicted. The calendar is of a high quality. I'm an extremely happy customer!

Although I have to say that some pens look like they'll smudge on the glossy paper they've used to print the calendar onto - so I would stick to biros to write on it.
on 27 January 2014
Great calendar, with fun images and plenty of space to write in those all important dates to remember. The paper is great quality, it comes with a small hole to hang the calendar from (although this could of been bigger to accommodate a hook). A must for any Despicable Me fan.
on 6 February 2014
This calendar was a xmas present for my 11 yr old daughter and she loves the funny pictures. The calendar is very good quality and great value for money. I would recommend this product.
on 25 November 2013
Just what I was looking for.my daughter will love it when it is opened tmas morning.pictures are funny and full of minions.Lovely.
on 7 January 2014
A great Christmas surprise. Great big colourful pictures, quality good too. The calender went down a treat with the little ones as well as the big one!
Thank you.
on 3 January 2014
I bought two of these calendars as a Christmas gift for my friends. We are all a bit minion mad so I thought this would be a great novelty gift. When the calendars arrived I wished id treated myself to one! Both my friends loved them.
on 13 February 2014
came before estimated delivery date
grate gift for children of all ages
i gave this item as a gift they loved it