on 18 October 2013
No problem with the item BUT, oh dear me! I sent this to my 83 year old friend for her amusement. She loves Shaun. I especially chose this slimline version so that it would plop through her letter box and surprise her. It did surprise her!

I got an email to say the item had been left with her neighbour. This puzzled me. I've just phoned her . . the SLIM calendar so carefully chosen, arrived in a huge box that needed scissors and determination to open (remember, this was a surprise, unexpected). After unravelling endless supplies of brown paper my ecologically minded friend eventually discovered the SLIM calendar.

She then had to make arrangements to get all of the packing to the nearest waste disposal unit - not easy for a virtually housebound 83 year old.
on 15 January 2014
Bought this for my friend for xmas as shes a massive shaun fan. Twice the price in the shops. Arrived quickly but as previous customers said you really need to sort your packaging out a very large box arrived with just this small calendar in.
on 29 December 2013
Artwork very poorly executed. No way up to standard of previous calendars over the years.

Very disappointed with this product but fault is with the producers and not Amazon.
on 18 March 2014
Every year I buy my partner a Shaun the Sheep calendar for Christmas, always purchased through Amazon. Great little calendar with room to write some notes too.
on 10 February 2014
I liked the calendar but I was disappointed with the pictures. In past years the pictures have been of episodes and this year it wasn't.
on 13 March 2014
Every year I buy one for the Shaun the Sheep fans Birthday. Now hanging in the kitchen and used to record appointments.
on 12 November 2013
A senior friend of mine loves Shaun the Sheep so I have been sending this to her for Christmas for several years.
on 2 February 2014
The service was good and the calendar did exactly what I expected it to do. I have no problems with this item.
on 4 February 2014
Why do you need so many words for a basic product - it is a calendar after all - isn't it?
on 13 June 2016
Love Shaun the Sheep. Excellent illustrations and well designed calendar.