on 29 December 2013
Super for an avid fan! Oh really this is ridiculous. If you like Jack Skelington - buy the darn calendar, you won't be disappointed, only in the huge amount of feedback you are asked to write about it afterwards!!!!
on 26 February 2014
brought for my sister for Christmas. she loved it! I was surprised at the size ( rather large) it turned up within 4 daysd, and was packaged extremely well so that it didn't bend. beautiful pictures. really lovely present
on 4 January 2014
I love this calender! Every month has a great TNBC picture on it, perfect for any Tim Burton/TNBC fan! I was surprised at how many holidays are included such as Diwali! Brilliant, definitely worth buying!
on 13 December 2013
buy my daughter a nightmare before christmas calendar every year and this one is just as good as the rest,good display of pics for each month and free delivery,well worth the money.
on 19 December 2013
Came within 3 days so happy at that. Good calendar if your in to Nightmare Before Christmas. I got it for my cousin which she will be delighted when she sees it :)
on 4 February 2014
I really love this calendar the pictures are varied and not just the same shots from The Nightmare Before Christmas but new ones and different designs.
on 5 December 2013
The pictures are very good and very colourful, with good spaces to write on. Its fun for those who enjoy the Nightmare before Christmas story.
on 6 December 2013
I have ordered this for my 4 yr old boy for christmas as he is mad on the film. i am sure he will love the big colourful pictures
on 26 April 2014
Bought one of these for myself and a relative who also loves Jack Skellington. Nice to have Jack in the house all year round. :D
on 15 December 2013
I'm a big Nightmare Before Christmas Fan and the calendar is fantastic. Great quality pictures and perfect size. Very happy!