Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Playlist - Acoustic Christmas Shop now Shop now

Customer reviews

on 6 April 2017
Funny book!
on 14 February 2017
Cool!
on 16 December 2013
My fella loves the PG Tips monkey so this was an ideal gift for him as a stocking filler. Great quality and item as described. Super fast delivery and well packaged.
on 6 February 2014
This is a nice calendar. I love monkey so I was happy to find this. However, although the pictures are great the calendar itself is quite flimsy (just paper) and when hanging by a nail the paper is already starting to rip. Overall it's OK.
on 31 January 2014
Bought by my daughter for her brother he was delighted as a monkey fanatic . It now dawns his bedroom wall. Is expensive and would like to see the price drop.
on 17 January 2014
I always have tobuy my teenaged son a calender otherwise he wouldn't know where he was meant to be when. This really fit the bill and he loved it.
on 10 February 2014
If you like the monkey products you'll love the calendar,good fun purchase. I would recommend purchase, good buy and good quality
on 13 December 2013
Love thepics of monkey and so will the person I am giving it to as a present! Fantastic as ever
on 15 January 2014
This was bought as a gift to make someone laugh ever day! The cover is fantastic! What a lovely little Monkey!
on 8 January 2014
Just made me laugh. I like the character and the humour that goes with it. Monkey is a hero of our time