Customer reviews

on 2 December 2012
Seems very good. Haven't opened it but the back cover makes it look like a very good calendar. I buy a Simpsons calendar every year and last years Simpsons calendar was a bit of a let down for me as it was all about super heroes. This is back to a good standard now though.
on 29 January 2013
This is a good sized calendar, with entertaining pictures and loads of room to add your appointments too. I bought it as an extra gift for my teen at Xmas and he love's it!
on 25 May 2016
A+
on 17 June 2013
Great pictures but no room to write anything! Wouldn't recommend or purchase again, waste of money - of course if you have nothing on ever then it's great!
on 1 February 2013
A Simpsons calendar has become something of a Christmas tradition in our house. Great humour, bright and cheerful to take you through the year.
on 18 April 2013
My son loves this as it has so many festivals, bank holidays on. Really good quality, I will buy again next year
on 3 February 2013
The Simpsons calendar 2013
Arrived promptly. Bought it for my son who loves it! Every month is fun to view,
on 22 February 2013
I buy one of these calenders every year for my son. He loves the Simpsons, the pictures are fun and there is room for writing birthdays or appointments in the dates
on 10 February 2013
Arrived before it was due to come in a neat brown package, opened the package to find it gift wrapped :) Opened the gift-wrapping to find the calendar in it's original see-through plastic. Brand-spanking-new. No folds or kinks. Would definitely recommend to any buyer interested!
on 28 December 2012
A good quality calendar which my son loved receiving for Christmas! Good value for money. would recommend to other fans of the show.