on 7 November 2012
Purchased for a Christmas Present for myself. Has LP Covers as the Monthly pics so is very colourful. As will not be used until 1st January 2013 I am not able to say what it contains. However, I have always purchased these Official Calendars and have not been disappointed
on 1 December 2012
I brought this calendar for my dad for Christmas. He is a massive Beatles fan. The pictures are great! There was enough room to write important dates down so all in all I think he will be pleased with it.
on 24 February 2013
ANY BEATLES FAN WILL BE DELIGHTED WITH THIS CALENDER.I ONLY WISH I HAD RECEIVED ONE FOR CHRISTMAS. INSTEAD I HAD TO BUY IT FOR MYSELF.THE CALENDER IS MADE TO LOOK LIKE THE BEATLES FIRST ALBUM AND IS A TRUE REPLICA IN EVERY WAY AND NOW HANGS IN MY KITCHEN. THE PICTURES INSIDE SHOW JOHN,PAUL,GEORGE AND RINGO,JUST STARTING OUT,BEFORETHEY CHANGED MUSIC FOREVER AND THIS CALENDER CELEBRATES 50 YRS SINCE THE RELEASE OF THE ALBUM PLEASE PLEASE ME.I HOPE THAT OVER THE COMING YRS,THAT FURTHER CALENDERS REFLECT THEIR OTHER ALBUMS.I THINK THIS CALENDER WILL BE WORTH KEEPING,EVEN AFTER 2013,AS I BELEIVE IT WILL HOLD HISTORICAL VALUE, IN THE FUTURE.
on 5 February 2013
I buy the official Beatles calendar every year. I am a huge fan. I loved the feature of it being a special anniversary one of the album. It even came in the sleeve just like the album. I loved that, dont know about anyone else but I wont part with my records so was a nice it resembled the record. By the way its an extremely good price for the official calendar.
on 2 February 2013
apart from the cover the inside pictures are black and white, nice photo's thou. lots of pictures i havent seen before, calender is size of an lp. lots of room to put appointments etc
on 13 October 2012
pretty cool! got this for my dad i hope he likes! has some good pictures from what iv seen, reccomended!
on 29 December 2012
This calendar does what it says on the label in providing 12 good quality B & W pictures to cover the months of the year. PLUS there is a bonus centrefold filling two pages in the middle which is not obvious from the rear cover. The calendar pages are printed very feint however making it difficult to read at one yard let alone across a room hence only 4-stars from me as a calendar.
Most collectors should be delighted with the pictures however. The January picture features a British built Ford Classic 4-door saloon car (a vehicle marketed as the Ford Consul 315 outside Britain) but the description of the location given as Sefton Park has been challenged by Liverpool sources who think its Allerton Golf Course. The car has also been wrongly described as a Ford Cortina elsewhere. It is NOT a Cortina.
The same location discussion has occurred ref the March illustration.
NB there is another 2013 calendar using the same colour cover but with very different content. Be very careful to buy the one you actually want.
I've bought this product for myself and can recommend it to others, apart from the feint print.
PS I bought this product shrink-wrapped & retail at Tesco for £5 so this review won't show up as an Amazon verified purchase. It was however the best of the bunch Tesco had on offer at that price at that time.
on 14 February 2013
I love The Beatles so to have a calendar with fantastic pictures is brilliant for 2013. I'm not old enough to have lived during their time so it is really nice for us to celebrate an important period in music history.
on 4 January 2013
great value for money and quick free delievery and would highly recammend to friends and family. Couldn't get the purches at such a good price else where
on 12 January 2013
Birthday present for my brother. He's a Beatles fan and I usually buy him a Beatles calendar for his birthday He likes it so that's okay by me.