on 27 December 2012
My daughter was grade 3-4 when I got her this and it was about the right level. I'd call that medium rather than easy. She has only managed one or two so far as they are all quite long - 4-6 pages per song so you have to be pretty keen to keep at it. So something to do when not preparing for exams. It's a good collection though and I did quite a bit of research before I decided on this one.
on 11 October 2011
i bought this for some of my piano students who are approx grade 1-2 since a book called "Easy Piano" would normally be suitable for that level, but the pieces in this book are too difficult for that standard. I would recommend this book for students closer to grades 3-4 due to the complexity of some of the rhythms and key signatures. That said, they are good adaptations and open up Adele's music to a wider range of piano abilities since all but the most advanced students would struggle to play the music in the books 19 or 21.
The book contains adaptations of the following songs:
Chasing pavements
Someone like you
Take it all
Turning tables
on 31 October 2011
Good book, with all the favorite songs in it. Some in easy keys some harder with 3 sharps and flats. Not beginner level by any stretch but suits competent grade 3 level. Only downside is having to fold the spine so much to keep the book flat on the music stand to stop it closing.Adele: The Best Of - Easy Piano
on 1 July 2012
My 10 year old son is a big Adele fan and a grade 3 pianist, so we got him this so he could play music he enjoyed. It has been a big hit although I will say he hasn't found it to be *easy* piano, it is however the right level for him. He has really enjoyed playing it and needs little encouragement to play Rolling in the Deep to an audience. So if you are looking for some Adele piano music and you are at grade 3+ then this is great and the music is arranged to create a good replica of Adele's sound.
on 13 October 2011
It is exactly as described and quite straightforward for an amateur beginner. I recommend it and my son likes to try and sing at the same time!
on 22 February 2012
In "Someone like You" the piano begins with the familiar ACEC, ACEC, ACEC, GCEC etc, repeating chords which is the backdrop to the whole piece when Adele sings it. However, in this book these chords are not played once the melody begins which makes it sound rather one-dimensional. I was disappointed not to be able to replicate the full sound.

However, all of the popular pieces are there and it is quite playable with a bit of practice.
on 25 February 2012
Ordered for my daughter, and she absolutely loves it. Delivery was really fast, but according to my daughter the piano isn't really easy but is a true likeness once you get used to it.
on 8 February 2012
I have found the book perfect for my level (late starter 2-3 years in) and my tutor has found it to be ideal for many levels recommending it to a large numebr of her students.
on 14 October 2011
Excellent for the medium to good piano player. This was a present for someone who loves Adeles music, and she went straight to the piano to play. It contains all the latest tracks so is a must have for Adele fans.
on 1 September 2012
My daughter loves Adele and has her grade 2 piano level. This book is a grade 3/4 piano level. Very good quality music sheet.