on 7 August 2017
This book has been life changing. Not only is it insightful and touched my soul, it also provided practical steps to putin place in order to live the growth mindset.
on 27 October 2017
Really made me change the way I see myself and how I talk to my kids. Life changing really. Really well written and engaging.
on 23 September 2017
Not only it teaches you the method of having a growth mindset it gives you numerous examples of what can be achieved through a growth mindset
on 25 July 2017
Well worth a read.
on 10 August 2017
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 11 May 2017
Great rad. Very clearly written and easy to understand and really pushes the way you think.
on 19 June 2016
Well researched; well written advice giving a good strategy for dealing with many facets of ones life.
on 16 December 2017
This book illuminated where I was going wrong in my life, highlighting the root of my problems and providing a clear path to change and future progress.
on 31 March 2017
This book has completely changed the way I teach. Anyone working in education would benefit from this in their practice.
on 12 October 2017
Such an interesting book! Has changed the way I think about learning and improvement!