Format: Diary|Change

on 15 October 2013
I love this diary, it has plenty of space per day to write my appointments in and lovely, encouraging meditations on each page.The artwork is uplifting and thought provoking.
there are several pages in the back for notes but I would love an accounts page for each month too plus address pages.
on 29 November 2013
I bought this as a gift for someone who wanted a diary (any diary). As the intended recipient is interested in improving mind, body and spirit and is always seeking self improvement and inspiration I felt that the write ups indicated an ideal gift and a great concept. However when it arrived I was disappointed at how small the inspirational writing was and found that the colours of the text seemed to blend in to the pictures. So colourful - yes, inspiring - probably but you would need to view with a magnifying glass. I am not sure if they do a larger version but the text is definitely too small.
on 28 September 2013
I get this diary every year for work. The week to view layout works well and the spiral binding allows me to leave the diary open flat on the desk for easy reference.
on 3 October 2013
I have the 2013 version, and I will buy it every year. Perfect size for me, and its just lovely!!

Quick delivery too.
on 9 October 2013
Having used all types of diaries including Filofax & electronic, I chose to go back to basics and this one just reminds me that my life comes before work! lots of little reminders about your own vision/goals/aspirations - and there are aspects that will challenge you too.
on 19 September 2013
Lovely little quotes throughout the diary. I will look forward to reading them for each new day. I would recommend.
on 25 September 2014
I buy this every year as my cheerful work diary. It is sturdy and attractive, with high quality pages which do not tear. It would benefit from a ribbon marker to keep the week/page, but I usually attach one myself which is simple to do. A pocket would also be handy. But it is full of interesting ideas, quotations and inspiration, and beautifully illustrated.
on 16 February 2014
This is a yearly purchase and is a diary which I love - it is great to read the quotes throughout the diary all of which are inspirational. Especially good for those trying to improve their minds, bodies, spirits and self improvement. Arrived well packaged and in good time
on 20 April 2014
This book is ideal for everyone but esspecially those with low self esteem, those who like to read affimations. I bought this as a gift, it has been used well and is helpful to the person it was bought for
on 8 December 2013
Great diaries, Would have preferred each day going horizontal rather than diagonal. Nevertheless friends seem to like them . First batch I ordered didn.t arrive (lost in the post) and the person I spoke to informing him of this was not very helpful at first - not impressed with that part.