on 21 October 2015
Dr Sartori has really put her lifetime experience & gained knowledge in to this book. It really is a fascinating read for anybody interested in NDEs & OBEs.

5/5
on 22 February 2015
A very important book! The more we learn about NDEs, the more our lives change. Our values change towards greater spirituality, increased importance of love and compassion, care for the environment, and less importance of material things. We are very lucky to have Dr Santori's research, who writes from the heart, and at the same time uses a solid scientific background. If we all would know more about NDEs, the world would surely be a more peaceful and better place!
on 14 July 2016
Brilliant book from someone with experience in this field. Her book has got me gripped and I love reading it.
2 people found this helpful
on 18 February 2014
You have to be open minded when it comes to reading this book. I was sceptical at first however due to the passages written by the medical professionals you have to think that not all of them can be mad. I do not know anyone who has experienced a NDE although now i have read this fasinating book i have opened my mind to believe that anything is possible.
One person found this helpful
on 11 August 2017
An inspiring book, I think it reveals what must happen to all of us at death.
on 27 June 2014
I applaud Penny's courage in taking her PhD in this fascinating area. It not only helps us to understand the NDE but also provides us with vital information to access and re-visit our own spiritual needs in an increasingly materialistic society.
on 5 December 2014
Thank you to Penny Sartori for her meticulous research and profound conclusions. I loved the fact that she used a scientific approach to question some of the widely held scientific beliefs of our time.Science does not have an answer for everything and the sooner we realise this the sooner we may be able to establish contact with our spiritual selves.
on 26 February 2014
Excellent view from a professional medical worker. The experiences are fascinating to read. This was something put together in the hope if improving end of life care. Serious and uplifting .
One person found this helpful
on 3 January 2017
Wonderful book, highly recommended.
on 2 June 2014
A book to dip into and read over and over again . A comforting book too with it's stories of out of body experiences and a glimpse into the other side of the veil . Well written .