VINE VOICEon 15 October 2012
A bit of a deceptive Set this one;

This beautiful looking Oracle Set includes a quality hardback book with beautiful illustrations of each Card with a meaning and a little information about each tree featured on the Cards. The Set consists of 40 cards which are of beautiful quality; both thick and glossy. However; this Set is also meant to include what is described on the box as a fold-out Map/Spread Sheet - but though sealed, one wasn't included in mine, and so I sent for another - one wasn't in that one either, and after contacting the manufacturer direct, I was simply told it was a printing `error' on the box - I doubt it... I suspect these have been left out by mistake when packed at the factory, and as all companies who expect to thrive today, they simply ditched the idea rather than recalling them and investing in re-issuing and learning from their mistakes. Then such companies wonder why they `go under'... This is a real shame, as this is a very beautiful Set....

Having said that though, you can't really read the Cards independently - nothing there to read... Very beautiful pictures of trees - but absolutely nothing there to interpret messages from by yourself, and so you will need to refer to the book - always...

These are sealed, and so when you don't receive your fold-out Spread Sheet - remember; there isn't one - despite what the box says.... Had I not been a `Collector' and the Set so beautiful, I would have returned this for my money back - hence the low rating given.

Oh; and the internal box compartments, though sturdy are poorly stuck together, and one of the Cards that should read: `Indian Bean', actually reads `Indian `Beam'...?

Shame...
on 2 June 2013
oh dear....I hate to be negative. I do not like this set at all. Firstly there was no spread sheet included. Secondly I found the graphics dull and boring. Thirdly I felt that the accompanying text was just surface level.
on 19 May 2016
Stunning cards, booklet and presentation box! No, there is no map as detailed, but if you use cards for spiritual purposes like I do, then you won't get hung up on that minor issue...If you do get hung up on the issue of the map not being there, then you need to ask yourself what that angst is showing you on a spiritual level ;0), I doubt you would regret buying these cards...just beautiful!
on 1 September 2013
These cards are absolutely beautiful with a tranquil wisdom all of their own, they give great insights to your future path and I can recommend them to anyone.
on 9 April 2013
Leaving aside the issues relating to packaging by the publisher, the artwork evident on these cards is absolutely beautiful. I have come across the work of Meraylah Atwood before, with regard to cards and in the Earth Pathways Diary. In each instance I have found her work to be compelling and enchanting.
on 6 January 2014
The card images are beautiful and although the book is not very insightful the images are and allow for intuitive readings to be made. I love this pack very much.
on 2 May 2014
As a tree lover and a medium I was immediately drawn to working with these cards. they have fabulous drawings and beautiful energies which are easy to work with .
on 2 April 2016
The Tree Oracle cards are beautifully designed with messages that speak from the heart. I recommend this deck to anyone who is interested in Mother Nature.
on 28 January 2016
Love this cards. Bought them as a present. Lovely drawing and a very useful booklet.
on 3 December 2015