on 4 August 2013
I saw this book advertised as Silverton and Kabat-Zinn and to be honest, it was the 'big name' that attracted me to the book. I was disappointed at first to find that his contribution was only a foreword. However, I did not at all regret reading the book. Silverton writes in clear and accessible style. She comes across as passionately humanistic without being patronising and her stories, exercises and examples are very useful. I recommend the book.
on 11 December 2016
Item not arrived on time stated
The book is fabulous loaned it from the local library first then wanted my own copy.
Clear step by step approach to self support
on 18 July 2017
Easy to read in small chapters .
on 4 December 2012
I borrowed this book from the library and was so impressed that I bought it.....
some lovely images and practical ideas to work with - all clearly presented but also inspiring!
on 18 September 2014
Interesting & accessible way into to Mindfulness. Content good but let down by the paper it's printed on - it's very heavy!
Not good for dipping into to
on 30 April 2012
A Lovely book well written but not to technical, colours words and suggestions all easily absorbed, this will be a book I will go back to again and again

Beautiful and so helpful .
on 23 August 2013
I didn't find this easy to read on kindle as I kept wanting to refer back to previous pages. Should have bought the paperback. So this really is why I only gave it 3 stars. As for the content, it didn't blow me away and as a practicing hypnotherapist I do this stuff all the time so for me it was nothing new.
on 6 March 2013
Does the job good price - arrived on time - good quality for the price - would recommend to others
on 20 February 2014
I found this book easy to read and get into. Always a bonus on the Kindle. So worth a buy.
on 26 October 2013
I bought this book to help with my anxiety. I have other mindfulness books and the way this book was marketed I thought it would be specific for anxiety and depression but unfortunately it wasn't. Just a few pages on anxiety which had nothing new in it or meditations specific to the condition. Its a pretty colourful book but didn't give me much help. I preferred other books such a finding peace in a frantic world. Not so colourful but lots of information although not anxiety specific.