on 10 March 2013
I found this book very helpful and was glad to find it listed a local Alexander Techniue teacher. The book itself helped me to make an improvement in my posture.
on 29 January 2013
As a teacher of 4 and 5 year olds, it's easy to find yourself getting back pain - all that bending down to talk with them. This book has some good ideas about posture techniques; well worth a read.
on 20 January 2015
Excellent.Makes the Technique very simple to understand which is not the case with many other books on this topic
on 8 March 2012
I found the information useful and interesting but was expecting to find some additional examples or guidance at the end of the book to put into practice.
on 28 December 2014
Very helpful
on 16 March 2013
Alexander Technique is improving my posture and enabling me to maintain my mobility and avoid surgery I am always interested to read more about this century old technique
55 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 June 2015
Very useful introduction to Alexander Technique. I will be reading it again and again.
on 3 April 2013
A good introduction to the Alexander technique. So far I haven't found anything that I can not do with Yoga, which is free of charge.
on 25 May 2013
Heard about the Alexander Technique and thought i'd try it some things are so simple. Helping with pain and posture
on 5 July 2016