on 2 July 2014
Lovely book, lots of variety in the types of places to visit. Had a problem with the first book I was sent and seller was rapid and efficient in dealing with it. Very pleased.
on 7 February 2017
Good
on 27 September 2015
No problems
on 16 November 2015
I only enjoyed this excellent book for 48 hours before my best mate Myra nicked it. I'll get you another one she quipped over the phone. Her word is not her bond.
on 3 July 2013
Arrived in time, full of very useful information to plan journeys around the UK with detailed pictures and maps, would recommend to others
on 30 December 2012
As it was purchased as a Christmas present I am unable to provide a full review.
As a quick review I would state that there were a few "amazing places" which personally I would have expected to rate a place which were absent from the book. However the recipient was very satisfied.
The book arrived in good condition,extremely well packed and on time.
on 14 February 2013
I bought this book as a present for some friends who like to go away for the weekend. They seemed to like it, and it certainly had some places in there I'd never heard of before, not sure I'd want to visit all of them though.
on 12 February 2013
Got this as a present for someone at work. Fantastic value for money, although would have liked more pictures of the different places.
on 7 April 2013
Great service, received in quick time, does the job it is designed for, perfect for the application it is needed for