on 8 October 2014
A very good book , has really helped us understand how to go about researching Family History . Gives a lot of useful information on sites to visit and try . Worth the money for newbies .
on 15 October 2013
This book is great, includes pages with overviews of dozens of websites which you can use in your search for family history information.

Bought as a gift, but I plan to buy one for myself as well.
on 27 May 2017
I first had this as a library book and it was so useful that I bought a secondhand copy for myself. It arrived quickly so I could return the library book and w very one was happy!
on 1 October 2015
really informative and just what i needed to start me off.
on 17 May 2016
So pleased i got this...full of so many great pieces of advice...clear and easy to understand...love it!
on 15 January 2015
great book
on 19 June 2016
This covers the websites in a good layout which is easy to read. It is very comprehensive.
on 28 July 2014
Not much help. You can find out more with a 30 min google session
on 28 December 2012
Hi the item arrived before the given date and has been a great help in finding more sites to visit on line A GREAT BUY.
on 8 April 2013
Well laid out and easy to follow book. it is upto the usual Readers Digest standard. Has helped back up a course I have just completed.