Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 14 April 2017
another good book, again my daughter has placed her order, will keep my busy
on 15 January 2015
I love this book, so many projects, a book to come back to time and again. Good for new to crochet and the experience crocheter.
on 25 June 2013
I've made one of the patterns - the Union Jack cushion - and I'm pleased with my crochet because the design is fun and works. However there are so many omissions in this pattern (even on the chart which differs on one part of the flag to the photograph of a completed cushion and the making up instructions for the corners) that it puts me off making any more items. It's not that I don't have the skill level to make them without a totally detailed pattern, but it's the pain of having to be aware and constantly check that the item is ok as there may be errors in the instructions.

As for 'Hip Crochet' that seems to be a misnomer as the Union Jack cushion is the only item I'd term even remotely hip, there are some really ugly and uninspiring items in this book. Overall it's one to look at and borrow from the library; I really wouldn't recommend you buy it.
on 23 March 2013
Loads of interesting ideas; you need some prior experience but there is some help available in the book. Great to aspire towards; I especially like the clock.
on 6 May 2013
Chose this book because I wanted something different. I love crocheting, but after having done a blanket and oven gloves, I ran out of ideas. Also I find some of the other books quite old-fashioned. This is maybe not your average idea book, but gives a huge amount of inspiration. Even if you don't like the bright colors, you can easily chose your own colour theme. And most of the items are in fact useful: treasure boxes, cushions, blankets. I particularly love the decorative chilies for the kitchen. And the clock is outright bonkers, but great! Might chose different colours here again, but what a fun idea! Overall, the instructions are easy to follow, no problem at all!
on 19 March 2013
There are so many fun, cute and colourful projects in this book that I can't wait to try.
This book is ideal for people wanting to create something special and unique for their home.
The chilli's are an excellent idea and have transformed my kitchen with a touch of colour and craft. The clock design is also particularly delightful and the seasonal designs look great too.
on 19 March 2013
Fab Book with easy to follow patterns. The Chicks and Cache boxes have kept me busy and I am now starting on the tablecloth! Brilliant!
on 12 March 2013
Lovely books with modern, cute items to make but was hoping for more projects, ideas/suggestions. A little bit disappointing but still a good book.
on 13 June 2013
This book is great. I love the little pots, fascinating to make. Well worth it if you want ideas for gifts and smaller household projects.
on 16 November 2013
Lovely book with clear instructions and some very nice varied projects however I expected more techniques and ideas. A bit disappointing.