on 15 May 2013
Map was deliveried quickly and is a good map, european map are never of teh quality of OS maps but good scale and detail of the area. It is soft laminated, so is great if it gets wet and reduces the chances of ripping. would recommend for travling around lake garder, better maps are available for Verona, but if your are only going to verona on a day trip it is great.
on 2 March 2013
Like all Flexi Maps this is useful for seeing the larger view of the area. If you need fine detail then you need to get much larger scale map. I have Flexi Maps of very many places and they are always my first choice.
on 31 October 2013
This map is just what you need for a touring holiday based in Verona. It is not quite detailed enough for a holiday based totally in Veron and mainly on foot. You still need to get the local maps from the tourist office for the town amd the buses.
on 27 June 2015
This is a nicely presented flexi map, laminated and easy to read - and it arrived promptly....however I do feel it's a little costly for what it is, especially as there isn't a huge amount of helpful info on it, plus the street map of Verona wasn't detailed enough for me really..just as good (or better) to get a free map from the hotel you stay at...that said, this is quite a nice little keepsake.
on 26 June 2013
very handy for getting a general feel of the area, though at first thought the Verona guide may be on the small side it suited exactly what i needed. The waterproofing was handy for the odd shower experienced during my stay.
on 14 July 2013
I am a fan of Fleximap. Therefore I am slightly biased having purchased at least 15 over the years to cover that number of holidays. The information contained does away with the need for a Guide Book and the maps are practical and accurate. Admittedly they are not of a great scale but are quite good enough for anyone who knows their north from their south etc.
on 14 June 2013
It's a nice sturdy map as has a plastic cover and there is information about things you may want to visit in it too so is worth while having if you are going to visit the area more than once. Not the right scale for using for walking.
on 3 September 2012
We bought this map for lack of choice when we were traveling to Verona. We wanted to plan our visit before hand so did not want to wait and buy one when we got there. The map of Verona had all the main sights on it so it was fine for planning but if you are staying outside the centre of Verona (fortunately we weren't) it won't cover it as only the very centre of the city is mapped.

The main problem with the map came while using it. We found that many of the sights that had been marked on the map with numbers were actually positioned in the wrong place on the map - not very far out but sufficiently so that you had to search up and down streets and look for sign posts to find them. One sight - Juliets Tomb was positioned on the south east edge of the map but in reality is not actualy in the area covered by the map at all, but just off the southern edge.

As I said we bought this one for lack of choice, so if when you buy you have more choice I would recommend looking elswhere.
on 18 November 2013
There was not enough detail of Verona and I could not follow it adequately. It was colourful, but not informative.
on 31 May 2014
I always try to get one of these Insight to the area we go to and this doesn't disappoint, it will be with us when we go to Verona.
Detailed maps and plenty of info for a pocket.