on 12 June 2013
I love the details in this. A key book to help me plan a US road trip. I'm taking elements of all of these as my intended route is not uniform. If you want to get from A to B quickly, get a road map but if the journey is the purpose, get this
on 5 August 2013
We are planning to visit the US and tour around and this book is a great starting point for planning trips, the trouble is it makes everywhere seem fascinating and so you want to go everywhere! It is thin on the big cities but then I suppose that is not what the book is about.
on 17 July 2014
I found the book very interesting with lots of worthwhile tips and reviews of the various places that i plan to visit. I always buy the insight guides for wherever i go, you can always rely on them to accurately describe places and mention towns or villages you would maybe miss
on 22 April 2013
This book is ideal for those travellers who enjoy Fly Drives in the USA especially if driving independently. Plenty of information and photographs to accompany each route.
on 2 June 2013
This book gives a great starting point if you're not sure which state to visit. With maps and overviews of things to do, places to go & what to see, it's a good guide.
on 15 January 2014
Was a Christmas prezzie for father in law who is planning a road trip in America. He seemed well pleased, plenty of info for him to use....I hope!
on 18 February 2014
This is a great aid to planning the trip of a lifetime, or just following a route in the book. Very well researched and documented.
on 15 May 2016
Useful for planning an American road trip and great photos too. It would have been good if they had a trip including Colorado and Utah - two of the most scenic states.
on 29 November 2013
But it wasn't quite right for us. Great book if you are making specific journeys. but not if you are just looking for reviews of different places.
on 14 October 2014
I had this book and purchased another one for our friends who we are travelling to the USA next year with. They love ❤ it.