on 17 December 2013
This map has enough detail to place venice geographically and to find your way around the Lido and Venice itself. It's laminated so it will last but this inevitably means that you can't stuff it into a small bag. Having said that, I think it will fit into most bags approx 21cm x 10cm. I loved it.
on 14 October 2014
Clear and robust. Was in and out of my bag all the time and still looks brand new. The lamination is well worth paying any amount for, as we found out in a bar. We laid the map out on the table and as you can probably guess, we spilt a drink on it. Red wine too!!! Wiped straight off and left no marks at all. Really great product. Would have liked it to be a bit smaller, but then would have had to compromise on the clarity and the detail.
on 10 February 2014
Very easy to read - lots of good tips - look forward to using it in May. Bought a Budapest map at WH Smith in December and after reading it decided I would like some more for the rest of our upcoming destinations..
on 31 October 2014
Perfect map for a visit to Venice. Clear layout and lots of information.
on 6 October 2014
Unfortunately, it is too small to see. I was wanting an update for my Rough Guide map for Venice which is no longer available to buy, however, the two are not comparable in any way. I returned it and will continue to use my old battered Rough Guide map when necessary.
on 27 October 2016
You do need some sort of map for Venice even though you will still get lost. These maps arre useful because they don't disintegrate and are not as heavy as a guide book.
on 26 February 2015
Brilliant for finding your way round the key sights. Lamination is a great idea
on 13 February 2016
perfect item for tourist. handy for keeping in handbag or backpack
on 16 November 2014
just a little on the small size scale wise
on 30 January 2015