on 6 September 2012
This map has just arrived through my door. Despite its reasonably high overall ranking, to me, he map looks basically useless. I have no idea why the producers used such intense splotches of purple and dark red all over the map to indicate various buildings whereas the street names are virtually illegible. If I bother to take this map with me to Krakow next week I will also need to pack my magnifying glass.
on 20 May 2012
In my recent visit to Krakow this map was indispensible. As well as the essential features of a detailed map of the city, and an even more detailed map of the old town, it included an index of streets which was good for locating key sites mentioned in other guidebooks, and also had details of 29 key sites. The map was up-to-date, as a bridge built 2 years ago was clearly marked. It is also robust, because it is laminated it survived continual reference and re-folding.
on 17 May 2014
Hard wearing great map well laminated but the print of the street names is far too small for me to read even with my glasses on. It's a good job my son is coming with me as he is able to read the tiny print.
on 15 August 2012
This map was not only useful for Krakow, the map of Poland helped us to get most of the way to our next destination in slovakia. It was easy to follow, durable and fit in my handbag!
on 17 January 2015
Not yet been to Krakow, but wanted to familiarise myself beforehand. The print is incredibly small and therefore,difficult to read even though I do not need glasses for close viewing. Shall have to invest in something more practical to take with me.
on 26 August 2013
a brilliant map used it everyday dead easy to understand i would recommend this map and it also shows the trams as well which are very easy to use.
on 29 December 2013
The map is fine, it was easy to use to explore Krakow, but Krakow is as prone to rain as a UK city and I am particularly glad we bought this laminated map as a paper map would have dissolved in the rain as we navigated our way around the city. As it was, although we had a downpour one morning while we were sight-seeing, I could still get the map out on street corners and read the street names, we were able to get to our destination and shelter a lot quicker.
on 21 March 2014
We enjoy city breaks and normally struggle with large unwieldy maps. Not this one, though, which is sturdy, easy to read, robust against the elements and slips into the pocket. Great.
on 22 May 2014
Great maps,bought these a few times for cities around Europe,easy to follow and covered in plastic which makes them very durable.
on 1 September 2013
I purchased this type of map as I had used them in the past & liked the versatility of it I woild recommend it to otyers