Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 14 June 2013
Nice to hear the phrases introduced in English, spoken slowly and then at standard speed. Would have preferred the "meeting and greeting" section first, but easy to get to on the CD. Great fun - have it on 25% of the time in the car
on 1 July 2016
I bought this phrase book because on my list to do before I die I would like to be fluent in a language and as Norway is at the top of my list to visit I thought why not.

I know everyone will speak English but sometimes I think it is polite to learn a little bit.
I was going to order just the Phrasebook but then I saw one this one and ordered it as it came with a CD. I felt this was better as I had no one else to tell me if I am saying the words correctly.

It arrived in the time it said it would and in brand new condition. I expected it to be a lot bigger but it does not matter as this can come every where with me.

The book contains all the phrases you need to use over there,( for holiday and if you were planning a longer stay) such as eating out, romance, airport, hotel etc. It is also set out so it is easy to understand and read.

In the book also contain useful information about Norway, which would be very helpful for example about the trains, tickets and prices.
The book comes in a lovely presentation box which can be reused and kept for safe keeping, along with a sleeve for the CD.
The CD is very good as they take it slowly and do not rush you. They will say it slowly in Norsk and then next time faster so you can get an idea of the pace.
I would recommend this to anyone who wanted to learn Norwegian as the book is well set out and easy to learn.
on 17 May 2014
Useful, helpful, well chosen material. CD very helpful for pronunciation and intonation. A large amount of useful vocabulary in the space provided. I now would like to delve further and to find out more about Norwegian grammar and syntax.
on 27 December 2012
This was a great buy for me. It's not too pricy and it's excellent if you're trying to learn that little bit of vocab that'll help you get around without necessarily relying on English all the time.
on 10 February 2014
This book is as usual for Berlitz of a very high standard and we are all enjoying reviewing our Norwegian which some of us have not spoken for the past 40 years!
on 11 October 2016
Very good with book and CD it is easier to learn.
on 22 February 2017
Handy for a holiday in Norway
on 26 July 2015