on 17 September 2014
I am pretty critical of most guides but this one did the job. Simple and effective - covered the main sites and gave good orientation on the island. Nice to see a guide not padded out with rubbish. Map a real bonus. An excellent affordable purchase.
on 20 June 2014
this is the best type of tourist guide when visiting a country for the first time.it is small enough to fit into a handbag and yet civers all the main points and places of interest. we always buy a berlitz guide before travelling as it is a good starting point for our trip
on 14 May 2014
As with all Berlitz guides, it is informative and useful. A must for any traveler heading to a new destination. These books are perfect to pop in a bag or pocket and take with you at all times. I have purchased one for every trip and found them excellent.
on 6 December 2016
Great source of basics for a holiday. Used in conjunction with Internet proved a valuable source for planning holiday
on 30 October 2015
Nice little pocket size book. Berlitz guides always good value and informative of the locations. Good price on the internet, too. Speedy delivery, well packaged. Thank you, just what I wanted.
on 1 May 2015
This is an excellent guide to Corfu, giving brief historical introductions to each place, together with notes on what to do, where to stay and where to eat. It also has a brief glossary in the back of necessary Greek phrases.
on 14 September 2013
After booking a holiday to Corfu my husband and I wanted a book we could take with us on the kindle, to give us information on where we were going to and where to visit. It had really nice pictures in and a lot of useful information. Also had a few Greek words to help us, although the Corfiat people spoke beautiful English! All in all a good guide book.
on 12 January 2018
Ok wouldn't buy again maps too small
on 8 April 2016
Bought for a present but had a look at it myself and tempted to go there!
on 3 June 2016
Useful information in this little book for our holiday in Corfu.