Format: Paperback|Change

on 14 August 2014
It's ok. I visited Gdansk. The guide doesn't mention Westerplatte among the places one could visit! There is little about Kaszuby - one brief and general paragraph. Plus some Polish supremacism overtones in the treatment of history, especially when the book describes what lands Poland occupied or lost. The latter feat is hardly a rarity however.
on 27 January 2014
This mini book was a god send when I went on holiday. I have now lent it to friends who are off there at easter.
on 15 March 2016
Bought the Kindle edition by mistake! I've never had an e-book before; it takes a bit of getting used to and I think I would rather have the paper version so I can carry it with me. The book however is great!
on 30 March 2015
So far I have only used it for Warsaw and it is ok. It didn't mention that there are very good free walking tours from the square near the Royal Palace.
on 21 July 2013
Very good travel guide, very informative. Would recommend not to go to Poland without one. Very good value for money.
on 7 March 2013
Berlitz: Poland Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
Berlitz Travel
Purchased prior our visit to Poland. Excellent little book. Just what you need :-)
on 25 March 2014
On the strength of the information in this booklet have booked a holiday in Poland which is better researched than my usual trips abroad.
on 13 July 2015
Purchased prior to a trip to Poland. Found it very useful good facts and useful maps. Would recommend.
on 30 July 2014
Great little book. Came in really useful on our recent trip to Poland. Quick delivery.
on 26 May 2015
Handy size book and plenty of helpful info included.