Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Fitbit

on 23 February 2013
Have several of these guides which are sufficent to give information about a city for a few days stay.This one on Sydney gives all sorts of useful information and is the only guide I will take with me.
on 18 April 2015
I suppose not such bad value for the low cost but the conversion to an e-book format is not great - often you get strange hyphenation appearing in the middle of a word. The biggest disappointment is the maps - these are no more than small images, no interactivity or zooming - and once you have jumped from the text to a map these seems no easy way back to the text, Also lots of photos in the text but no captions - so you have to guess what you are looking at.
When you get to Sydney - where I an now (!) - you can pick up much better guides for free at the airport, hotels and tourist information offices.
on 28 November 2016
Very convenient little guide book. Key information, good maps, perfect to start exploring Sydney. Not very detailed content on sightseeing places but it is a pocket guidebook so does the job. Would need a complementary guide for more detailed info on each place to see.
on 1 May 2013
The map enabled me to find my way around the city and was small enough to hold in the hand. It had enough information about places to be informative without having to much to take in. It was helpful and useful.
on 6 July 2013
bought this for my husband , who is still on Lions Tour, (LUCKY SO and So ), He tells me he has used, handy maps inside
on 5 December 2014
Arrived well packaged and with no marks.Great purchase. Hope the information is useful when the time comes.
on 30 April 2015
Neat little book which hopefully will give us all the guidance we need for a great trip.
on 17 September 2015
Great bargain, just what I wanted!
on 6 September 2014
Excellent book very good price
on 10 June 2015
Really helpful for our trip