on 9 March 2017
very good pocket book and very informative. Would recommend this item.
on 20 April 2017
Thanks its great ***
on 27 April 2017
This new Berlitz book is not like the old ones very little info for language included
on 12 November 2015
This has been really useful in planning what we want to do when we visit the Caribbean.
on 14 August 2017
I love Berlitz pocket books. So useful.
on 4 September 2017
Basic info, a bit helpful?!
on 1 September 2013
good mini guide to lots of different destinations especially if you have not visited the Caribbean or been cruising before like us. I wanted a brief resume of our ports of call and this is what the book give me. It does what it says on the cover!
on 22 March 2013
Not the biggest Berlitz guide, but to have information on so many ports of call in one little book, just perfect. Lots of information and pictures in one compact guide and good value too. Arrived only two days after ordering. Brilliant service yet agin from Amazon.
on 23 April 2013
We were pleased to find this Berlitz book on the Amazon site, difficult to find in book shops now. It gives just the right amount of information for each of the caribbean ports we will be visiting on our forthcoming cruise.
on 26 May 2017
I received the book within two days of placing the order.

I found this book very informative.