Customer reviews

VINE VOICEon 2 July 2015
Quite simply the best murder mystery novel I've ever read. If you're at all a fan of the genre I'd encourage you to buy it now - you won't regret it for one minute. If you don't like it, please come back and downvote me - I'm that confident everyone will enjoy this book! It's just so much fun!
on 30 January 2014
This is a somewhat unusual and intriguing mystery novel, in that six different, and seemingly plausible, solutions are provided. The final solution is at least guessable, as the suspects become somewhat decreased as one goes along, but nevertheless it's a very worthwhile read.
on 26 March 2016
A super book
on 25 March 2013
I liked thi booj verry much. The fact is that the least confident of the Crime Circle managed to work it all out was very good. I am now reading more of Anthony Berkely's books.
on 23 November 2015
Well he did it to me again. Just when I think I have it sussed he throws me the proverbial 'curve ball'. It wasn't until the very end as the narrative progressed to the ultimate denoument that I had that lightbulb moment and said to myself "Of course, now that characters behaviour makes sense to me!". I really have enjoyed all the books I have read by this author (and his other AKA Francis iles". What a clever twisted mind this man had. Now I will have to wait until I get some Xmas money before I can download anymore of his books - hope I can wait that long.