on 19 December 2011
Really pleased with the easy-to-understand layout of the book and clear instructions. Would be very interested in Book 2, if there was a Windows 7 version.
on 17 October 2011
I needed this booklet urgently for some work that I was doing, the information was just what I needed. It arrived on time and it was packaged well. Thanks
on 18 November 2012
Very easy to understand,extremely useful for beginners and should be of great help to the computer novice.Very quick delivery and extremely good value for money.
on 5 April 2014
I can't really give an honest opinion of this book as I have hardly looked at it.
I bought it at the time I first bought my laptop as I was a complete beginner, I was shown the basics and practised finding my way, but it is there as back-up.
on 6 July 2014
very useful and easy to follow especially for people like me who have hearing problems and can't go to normal computer classes ...
on 28 February 2013
Loved this guide! Bought it as a present for my dad who hasn't got a clue how to switch a computer on. I'm an advanced computer user with a lot of years experience with with programming. I read through this guide step by step and thought that it was a really basic and useful guide for anybody willing to give it a go at using a computer. Everything was detailed and accurate, and explained really well with step by step instructions.
on 27 June 2013
An excellent book, as are all books in this series. A follow-up Volume 2 is needed as Vol 1 only covers the basics.
on 27 March 2013
Bought as a present for a complete novice, I had a look and think it is superb for anyone of that ilk.
on 23 December 2014
Brilliant book I will definitely be recomme ding it and the seller to others.
on 16 March 2015