on 13 March 2015
Very good however much too grown up for my 6 yrs old! I think this good if suitable for children age 9 rs and above.
on 30 July 2015
Brilliant book not only did my grandson and niece love it, so did I! Full of interesting little facts plus some real historical bits, a great buy
on 6 March 2014
a friend is moving to Australia and thius was perfect for her son to have something for himself abouit the move
on 14 August 2014
A brilliant book, our almost 7 year old loves it!
on 9 December 2014
Perfect for an 8 year old visiting Australia for the first time
on 22 December 2014
Enjoyed by fact mad godson on his Ozzie hols.
on 25 November 2014
Excellent quality and fast service
on 31 May 2014
I bought this for a young friend who is going to visit his older brother in Australia this July. Well I enjoyed it, anyway! As far as I could tell, he liked it and he was certainly flipping through it and drawing everyone's attention to some enormous hairy insects that leapt out from one page. I hope he'll take the book with him...
on 30 August 2015
Bought this for my 23 year old son prior to his trip to Oz, not realising it was aimed at 3 year olds.
on 19 September 2015
Bought this for my 8yo as we were tiring parts of Britain. Really did not help at all. It seemed quite random how the book was laid out and what was included. It didn't have any information on where we were going and what was in the books seemed to be useless.