Customer reviews

on 17 April 2012
I'm already a cake popper - but wanted to try something more challenging - this was! I managed most pops really well - but wouldn't want to make these as a beginner as they are advanced.
Personally I would prefer a little more detailed information and more photos for the process for each character - but a fun book - glad it's in my collection.
on 11 October 2011
Well done indeed. Entertaining and inventive. Great ideas, brilliantly executed. Good luck copying them. I think there's quite a bit of skill involved.
on 1 January 2012
Love this stylish book - it's funny and bright with clever ideas and clear instructions. Brilliant for a gift or if you're looking for some creative baking inspiration! Fab!
on 3 October 2011
Not only is this book practical - the recipes are very easy - but it's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time! The pics of the celebrity cake pops (Lady Goo Good is my favourite) are so good. Can't recommend this enough and can think of loads of people I'm going to give it to. Not sure who April Carter is, but in my view she's a genius!
on 2 January 2013
I have recently purchased a @Pop Cake' Baker but was not finding the coating of them very well explained. I was wasting a lot of material. this e=book is the answer to a lot of the problems and I can't wait to get out to buy the right products . flu is not pleasant but this time it should have a happy ending thanks to my Kindle and Amazon!
on 30 October 2014
Very pleased with this book & will make a great gift along side the cake pops equipment I have bought!
on 27 October 2011
Everytime I look at the cover I start giggling from the sheer hilarity and genius. The cake pops themselves are SO yummy! Great basic recipe.