Format: Hardcover|Change

on 26 July 2013
having bought a couple of Stephane Reynauds previous books in french in the past I was expecting some great ideas and some innovative ways of cooking. I was not disappointed. the descriptions are easy to understand and the pictures are great
on 11 June 2012
I am no chef, but am not keen on 'sausage & burger' BBQ's. I wanted a selection of interesting recipes that were simple to prepare and simple to cook. This book is excellent: very clear pictures and idiot-proof instructions. I am now starting to think about "skewer parties" and a few other more adventurous ideas, so if the rain stops before November I will be ready!

A fine book. Buy it - you will not be disappointed.
on 1 March 2013
Stephane is my hero! I watched a Saturday Kitchen where he and Nathan Hale were the featured cooks. Stephane was cooking on a green small BBQ and I had never seen one, but knew it would be a wonderful addition to my kitchen. Naturally, anything used on the BBC the license payers have no right to know the name of the products (go figure that one out). So I emailed James Martin and Nathan Hale and these two English super cooks could not be bothered to answer. So I went to Stephane and he immediately told me it was the Big Green Egg and I bought one. I also bought all of his cookbooks as a thank you and they are just great.
on 14 July 2014
A practical guide to quick and easy delicious BBQ grills. There are also recipes that requires over night marinating of meat that uses an assortment of herbs, spices, and other common kitchen ingredients. Whether you are a beginner or an avid BBQ griller, I believe this book has something adventurous to offer.
on 24 February 2013
Despite the annoying, unfunny, jokey style, there are some great recipes and the photographs are lovely. But do not buy as a guide to good barbecuing as the instructions are limited and not that helpful.
on 17 March 2013
Stephane Reynauds books are beautifully produced and the recipes sublime, I have even bought some of his books in French!
on 30 November 2013
This book has every recipe and glaze for the the BBQ season and every garden chefs must have one to rule the BBQ.
on 30 January 2013
Top recipes and guides for the ultimate BBQ. Use this and impress your mates this summer. Illustrations are brilliant and there's some amusing stories thrown in, to read while your joint cooks.
on 4 August 2016
Great book, excellent recipes, worth it if you want to take BBQ beyond tesco sausages and a lump of rump .....
on 3 July 2015
Large, heavy book. Have only had a quick look at it and haven't tried out any recipes yet.