Format: Hardcover|Change

on 17 April 2013
Having ordered this book in January I was starting to think that it would never arrive. Thankfully it came today and it was well worth the wait. I am a huge fan of Australian Masterchef and was delighted when Andy won. His book is beautifully produced with clear instructions, stunning photographs and the right amount of extra info by Andy and his friends about how the book came about. The recipes all look do-able even though some of the ingredients are not available in Britain I am sure I shall still be able to try most of them.
on 18 January 2014
Ordered my copy as a birthday present while I was on holiday in South Africa after watching the final with my family - though I already knew who had won, it was still very exciting. Book had arrived at my office by the time I returned from holiday - something nice to come back to. The recipes are excellent, and easy, and I am looking forward to tucking in! As a fan of the series, this is a fantastic book!
on 10 August 2015
Fabulous recipes, which anyone can follow. Easy reading. Well done 10/10
on 21 January 2016
Great product - good quality. Exactly as described.
on 4 September 2014
Great recipes from a Masterchef Australia winner
on 24 April 2016
Fabulous recipies. Good variety of dishes too.
on 25 March 2013
Postage was quick and on time. exactly what I was expecting. The only place I could find that delivers to Ireland