Format: Paperback|Change

on 3 March 2015
The assessments are very well documented and trustworthy, an analytical insight of all aspects related to multiple sclerosis. I recommend the book to all MS patients and their families as a best approach to dealing with this disease. Prof. Jelinek’s overview made my choice to stop the medical treatment - that has been a burden for my body every since I started it over thirteen years ago – the best decision so far concerning my disease. I now take responsibility for my well being and feel much better with natural treatments, nutrients, meditation and more exercise than during the past years. Changing your lifestyle is definitely a good option and worth trying! Unfortunately, medicine treats symptoms and not the cause.
on 28 July 2013
Good book. Easy to read and lots of useful info which is achievable. Will be trying to implement his ideas. Lots of evidence with research referanced
on 16 January 2016
This was suggested by a friend of the the family who also has MS. My partner was recently diagnosed and we felt like we were lost with little or no information. This book makes sense. Don't get me wrong it's pretty dark at the beginning but please don't be scared by his mothers story, stick with it. We've made changes to our life, better diet and more exercise. It's a change of lifestyle. Hopefully it helps.
on 29 November 2013
A MUST buy for everyone with MS (and their families) .

THANK YOU MR JELINEK !!! MAY THE LIGHT GUIDE YOUR WAY ALWAYS
on 9 June 2013
This book has shown me a way to help myself and to take charge of my health, where medical science has little to offer.
on 10 March 2014
Read this book and was given hope.
A read for all of us with MS
Change your diet
Live more comfortable
on 1 October 2014
Came as state. taking a very long time to read. But it an interesting read the medical terms.
on 26 February 2013
Was packaged well and arrived promptly. I found it interesting.Was helpful to read about other people s MS experiences. He gives some good tips on health, exercise and diet, however I found the diet he suggests v restricting.
on 14 January 2014
Fantastic book. As a non-medical person it is heavy going in places but well worth it. A thorough and comprehensive global study into what helps and what doesn't and the implications of each. After getting thoroughly confused by the contradictory information available on the internet I found really helpful.
on 1 November 2013
I bought this a few years ago for my kindle but have got the paperback for my family to read so that they can give me support!
Because George Jelinek is a Doctor who has MS, he knows exactly what he's talking about and proved his theory!!