on 23 October 2016
The perfect book
We used this while travelling in our '86 vw camper for three weeks in france. combined a few of the trips and just worked superbly throwing in a few of our own ideas along the way.
Would 100% recommend
on 7 October 2016
Covers same places as Lonely Planet guide although provides ideas for 'joined up' trips
on 11 May 2017
Very helpful when you plan a trip to France.
on 31 July 2016
Will be reviewing this book properly next Spring when visiting France. Looks good so far.
on 18 September 2015
gives you good ideas for visiting places of interest. helps to find places that you didn't know existed.
on 8 September 2013
i bought this for my husband and he loves it. great reading about different trips all over france. also good information on shopping food hotells and many other useful tips.
on 17 April 2017
very useful on my travel to France, i love doing road trips wherever i go so picked up some good places. soon to go again
on 20 November 2015
Great
on 14 May 2015
Excellent service, very informative book
on 19 November 2015
My sister and I loved this book....was very helpful on our trip to South of France...;-)