on 6 May 2017
As I say, it's out of date but I bought two copies one for me and one for the Girlfriend so we could read them whilst apart and discuss places we'd like to go! I've not seen much information which is actually out of date but I imagine it may not have the lastest adventures?

Still a rest and inexpensive book for some idea generation!
on 23 June 2013
Has lots of valuable, up to date information on everything to do with travelling, including things you probably wouldn't think of otherwise. Lists lots of websites and advice for lots of different scenarios before, during and after your trip. A handy, invaluable guide.
on 15 June 2015
great book - very informative - great delivery service
on 19 May 2016
The corners were badly damaged, I would've sent it back if my friend's birthday wasn't so close, luckily she's not as fussy about stuff like that as I am.
on 4 December 2014
Good read
on 21 February 2012
great book. was under the impression that it was actually a full trip when buying this, but it isnt, but it is book priced. it is very interesting, lots of pages all filled with words to read. would recommend for someone thinking of buying a book to read before planning a holiday. a full holiday is not included though but they do include itinery pages