Customer reviews

One: Living as One and Loving it
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 16 October 2017
beautiful book with lovely pictures
on 16 April 2017
Bought this after enjoying her book about Colour - was delighted that she had written more than one book. This helped prepare me for a jolly good life living as one after a constricted 30 year relationship
on 29 November 2013
An interesting book. I feel it could be useful in a therapy session or for a single person to read and consider if they agree with the points made. I can read it in small stages as the word 'ONE' begins to become tedious after a while. I recommend you look at a copy before ordering if you can.
on 2 June 2013
Lovely book - just perfect as a treat for yourself or a gift. Well written and made - this is designed to be enjoyed as a lovely thing to have. It's more than a book.
on 11 June 2012
Thoroughly enjoy this book - it good for just picking up when the mood takes you and reading which ever page falls open.
Hugely disappointed that the last insert was missing though - are they still available?
on 26 May 2014
I received this as a gift and was so delighted with it I bought a copy for a friend.
Beautifully presented - lots of secret treats to come across. We all are One first and foremost and this book illustrates our individual uniqueness in delightful prose and pictures.
A charming book to both give and receive. Highly recommended.
on 21 March 2014
Happy to review this book you don't have to be a singleton to enjoy this book ! Everyone has issues, life challenges ,good times too . This is a life enhancing book not patronising ,just a gentle comforting touch on the shoulder .fabulous photos through out and little surprises along the way .
on 11 July 2014
Beautiful x although I am not living singly I loved the idea of joy that could be found in not having to accommodate someone elses tastes and needs. The paper has a gorgeous hand feel and I loved the little "secret" parts hidden within the pages. An indulgence read.
on 21 July 2014
A book that you can pick up time and time again, open it at any page and be absorbed into Victoria's experiences and insight into living as one and loving it and as she quoted 'not only to be read and enjoyed by one living alone but by everyone!'
on 29 August 2014
This book is for me, I love it because you can pick it up and dip in and out of it. It's a beautifully made book, the texture, colours and so far of what I've read is great.