Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Worried Blues Fitbit

Customer reviews

on 4 March 2010
I am delighted with this book. I wasn't sure when I ordered it if it was a blank journal to fill in or a journal kept by the author. It would have been helpful to have known that. I ordered one for a friend's birthday and when it came and I found it was a blank journal I ordered another for myself as it turns out to be a perfect place to organise a Venetian Ball I am holding for my birthday. I like the mix of different types of space to record things and the fact that there are pockets inside for photos or other memorabilia. It is a beautifully presented book.
on 14 May 2011
i adored this book simply because you can add your own thoughts and travel memories to it.I love venice so i would say to anyone who like myself also adores this beautiful place to buy this book and have treasured memories of your own to keep in it forever.
on 4 June 2010
I ordered this book because I love Venice and just can't resist books on the subject to keep me going between visits. When I unwrapped this one though, my jaw dropped. It is truly exquisite, with sumptuous gilt-edged pages, beautiful photos, recipes that made me drool, and lots of space to write my own notes. Now I'm really torn. Do I actually write in such a gorgeous book and risk maybe spoiling it? Or should I just buy another copy to write in so I can keep a pristine copy to admire? And should I buy a copy for each of my guests who were dragged to Venice in April for our wedding? It would be the perfect thank-you gift...
on 1 January 2013
Tactile, inviting, a beautiful indulgence to log and record all things Venetian. High quality publication, with plenty of room to wallow your thoughts, findings, memories and dreams of this beautiful city. My present to myself this Christmas, but this would be a wonderful gift to give a lover of all things Venetian. Tessa Kiros cookbooks reflect her style.
on 17 July 2014
I received this book as a gift & what a gift it is!!
Beautifully presented in every way using only the loveliest of paper & finishes. Alone it is a feast for the eyes.
In true Kiros style, its a labour of love with page after page of mouth watering recipes. In between are some scribble pages (in various forms) for you to make notes. Its a journel, a beautiful travel journal with pockets to fill with memories of your stay in Venice.
Its one of my most treasured books & on a recent day trip to Venice I realised I absolutely had to return for a longer holiday to really appreciate the gem that is Venezia.....with this book safely in suitcase of course.
on 25 April 2010
This is a bargain. Beautiful images and various types of layout. Love the gold edging on the pages, it makes it more sumptous and special. I intend to use mine when I visit Venice next year to log my observations, findings and experiences. This does echo some images in Venezia, the cookbook, but does it matter? It is all about the lifestle in Italy and I recommend you treat yourself to this if you are a Tessa Kiros fan.
on 6 June 2013
I visit Venice regularly with a friend and I purchased two copies so that we could write our own recollections of our visits there.
on 22 May 2011
I agree that this book is a con. It is a beautiful diary with a few recipes. If I had seen this book before buying on line I would never have purchased it.
on 14 January 2016
Excellent unusual book. Pleasure to have and take on travels. Highly recommend. Super fast delivery service.
on 28 February 2016
A beautifully produced book - just a joy to own!