Customer reviews

on 17 October 2013
Really pleased with this book. Am working my way through and not dissatisfied with any recipes so far. From Work to Table recipes really do what they say, quick and easy and just a bit different to everyday recipes.
on 10 June 2010
This the second book in this series that I have purchased. Like the World Kitchen Spain, the first in the series that I have bought, this book is remarkable. It has clear, easy to follow recipes. The book gives an insight into the culinary art of Thai food and lifestyle.
I highly recommend buying this beautiful book, not only for yourself, but also an ideal gift.
on 12 August 2016
Love this book! Shows you hown to build your dishes from scratch including curry powders, basic pastes and sauces. Delicious recipes throughout and easy to make.
on 16 January 2015
Good one
on 1 March 2015
Easy simple Thai cookbook.
on 9 January 2013
I have not used the book so don't know much about it, but have been told it is a great book with good recipies. Sorry that's all I know on this one
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 7 April 2015
bought this just for the read and interest in other cultures but its now gone to a charity shop. Did not try the recipes
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 6 November 2012
This book looks so beautiful that I tend to just leave it around the house. The photos are stunning and the recipes all very enticing. Tells you a lot about Thailand, as well as the food. Great buy and brilliant to find it so much cheaper on Amazon!
on 29 January 2014
Bought this after trying various recipes from across the internet. Took it to my local Thai ingredients shop in the market and the Thai owner gave the recipes her approval. I use this book recipe and haven't found a recipe I don't like. Some of the recipes do require a little twewaking for taste but aside from that it's spot on. The green curry is gorgeous and a firm favourite for myself and the kids. I love the way you are enabled to make all your own pastes and some spice mixes that just cannot be bought.
Highly recommended.
on 14 October 2016
Better books out there .....this one stunk for weeks when we receved it smelt damp but it eventually aired off