Customer reviews

on 26 March 2017
I bought this for a trip to both Montreal and Quebec City with my partner. I think it's great that it has one guide with both cities in it, which was perfect to help arrange our travels. I've always loved Lonely Planet guides - they're always just so interesting as well as useful!
on 29 August 2013
up to Lonely Planet's usual high standard - these are invaluable, so dive in and get one for wherever you're going !!
on 31 March 2014
This is a great quality book, loads of information, handy map, plenty of tips, overall good value for money and delivered on time, very happy.
on 2 November 2013
We went to Montreal with no idea about the city whatsoever and found the lonely planet guide indespensible. The guides on things to see and where to eat are spot on.
on 16 February 2014
This product is excellent and I am sure it will provide all the information we need when we visit Quebec later this year
on 22 November 2015
Bought as a gift for my brother who was very pleased with it.
on 26 November 2013
The book is badly organised, mixing reviews on both cities. I would not recommend it. Look into the Frommers or other guide book ...