on 15 June 2014
It's an ok guide, a few nice things about Prague but not much explanations about on the monuments.
The pubs / restaurant section was quite OK but the map was on the rubbish side with no tram lines and not very informative.
I would recommend downloading the Tripadvisor Prague app rather than buying this guide.
on 31 July 2012
Perfect popcket sized book with all the info for Prague that we are after for a long weekend away thsi summer. It has a detachable map and all the basic info. No accomodation though but we have already booked that so no issues there and no point in carrying a book with that if we have a hotel booked.
on 8 September 2012
I got a copy of Pocket Prague ahead of a quick visit for a friends wedding in Prague. The guide is very well written and laid out, being broken down into areas. It cervers all the central locations, and would be ideal for any traveller just interested in central Prague. The street map with metro and tram map on the back is very good. The whole book is easy to carry around a pull out from a pocket.

For my trip, the omissions of anything in the wider Prague area mean I can't give it 5 stars, but as I said before, if you're only going to stay in the center, then it's great. Another aspect that could be improved is the travel from/to the airport. I looked up details online and got some ideas of different ways to get to where I needed to go. By the time this is revised the metro will probably go all the way to the airport - something that is being constructed now.
VINE VOICEon 26 November 2012
This guide details all of the sights to see in Prague. Broken down into regional sections of the city, it also offers timescales to fit the attractions in around your trip - however long in duration it may be. The information about the sights, how to get there and their costs is all up to date as of my visit (November 2012). It also suggests things that are slightly off the beaten path for those looking for a little more intrigue than the standard postcard views. Contains restaurant bar and hotel suggestions and crucially - a pull out map to navigate around the cobbled streets. Highly recommended.
on 25 February 2013
Good book, lots of info. For the sake of a few pounds you save time and go straight to the good stuff when you get to the city.
I will use lonely planet guides when visiting other cities
on 29 May 2014
Using an older kindle with click keys and 'experimental' internet (which is pretty unusable) this book is difficult to navigate to find the information you want, and the maps are pale and difficult to read. I will buy print versions in future.
on 17 November 2012
This little book is full of useful information and small enough to fit in your pocket. We only ate and drank in places that the book suggested and we were not disappointed at all, it 'did what it said on the tin!'. There are good maps throughout the book as well as a larger fold out map in the back. We only had 4 days in Prague and this book showed us how to make the most of our time.
on 3 March 2013
Although this doed not have vast amounts of information it has quire enough for a two/ three day stay and the format is excellent- really easy to use as when walking around
on 30 July 2013
Find your way around the guide could be easier and the maps are not readable in e-form black & white
on 3 November 2013
Useful guide to Prague, and the different budget levels for planning activities is a very good idea. Sadly I didn't get to go to Prague as my husband was very ill, but we're hoping to re-book for next year, so I'll test the guidebook properly then.