on 20 December 2014
I downloaded this guide to my reader, so travelled with it everywhere but I did not find it helpful. It is written in a chatty style, which is very accessible, but the book is thin on actual information.
on 15 March 2016
I very much liked the way the book was organized. It had detailed info about many different subjects. The info was up to date, and accurate. There were several suggestions of things to do, that I certainly would not have found out about without this book.
on 30 September 2013
This book was very good for both myself and my Dutch friend for advice on what to show me.
arrived promptly.
A now very well used little book.
I would recommend this book to others. it's a really good little guide and the Dutch custom section is very accurate.
on 25 September 2017
Fine
on 9 January 2017
Great price, quick delivery! Thank you!
on 11 September 2014
This travel guide is precious! It has a lot of very precise, complete and helpful information. Although I've used this travel guide only for Amsterdam, I would recommend it to anyone. I can't wait to use it again, but this time visiting other cities than Amsterdam.
One person found this helpful
on 2 July 2013
Excellent book and full of useful information and the in house map will prove very useful when staying in Amsterdam.
on 8 November 2015
very useful
on 18 October 2015
good value
on 26 July 2013
It was as useful as I expect a Lonely Planet guide to be. It served its purpose well and I used its recommendations to my advantage.