Customer reviews

on 25 July 2017
I bought this for a recent trip which was mainly to Budapest. The general information, section on Budapest and pull-out Budapest map were all helpful, easy to use and read and reasonably comprehensive, although it was less useful for a side-trip to Kalosca, as it was brief and didn't have a map.
on 17 April 2017
informative
on 23 September 2017
A really exaustive touring guide. It provides all the informations you need to visit Hungary.
Highly reccomended
on 22 June 2015
Just what we needed
on 6 September 2013
There is nothing wrong with this guide as such, but it has very little colour, which I find to be an essential for guidebooks. The print is rather small. I'm now looking to replace this with a better guide before my next trip.
on 27 April 2014
I can only repeat the heading - if you are going to the capital, it would be fine, but it told me little about where I was. The general information was fine and it was the only one I could find for Kindles.
on 25 August 2013
I was most impressed with this book and its detailed accounts of where the best places to eat, drink, visit, tour and experience are in each region of Hungary. I seek to use this book as a guide when planing my own trip to Hungary shortly..
on 23 May 2015
Excellent condition
on 11 July 2015
Another good guide to the charming nation that is Hungary. This is a little quirkier in its wrinint style than the Rough Guide, but still full of useful information.
on 20 December 2014