on 18 June 2010
This little phrasebook is a handy size for sticking in your pocket or rucksack but is still comprehensive enough for almost any situation. It covers all of the normal sections you would expect but it also has a pretty good section on 'relationships' and all that entails. All in all, a handy little phrasebook for most travellers and tourists.
on 22 June 2010
I bought this book when I moved to a Turkish speaking village, and it really gets to grips with the basics, without letting too much hard grammar get in the way. The 'romance' section in particular raised a few eyebrows in my local pub, they have learnt all the English equivalents. I often get greeted 'I love you very much' followed by a chorus of laughter. A great ice breaker.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 20 November 2013
I like to be able to speak a bit of the local language when I go on holiday and primarily purchased this book for use around the bar, as well as for exchanging plesantries. Yes, there are sections of this book which are for adults but which also appeals to my level of humour, but there overall I was confident using this and it's of a nice to size to be able to carry around.

The only issue I had is that the way it was written to be pronounced, was not how the turkish people pronounced it. But perhaps it's like our different accents we have in Britain.
on 15 March 2013
I've looked at several phrase books and this one seems to be the most useful and compact. I like the organization too.
on 8 October 2013
Everythingh I expected it to be, very easy to follow with all thye right sort of phrases for long and short stay
on 28 August 2013
Have been teaching myself a few words of Turkish to make my holiday a better experience. This is handy as it is pocket sized so good to take out when sightseeing or going to a restaurant. I didn't really like the way the chapters were ordered, a bit confusing but the phonetics were very useful.
on 15 January 2013
Most useful when I places with no English spoken. Went alongside the gesturing and laughter well. People appreciated our attempts at speaking their language.
on 21 May 2014
Neat little phrasebook for in pocket; good content and well laid out with easy to find individually colour coded chapters.
on 16 April 2014
What a neat and small sized phrase book this is. Its very useful to slip into my pocket when I go to Turkey
on 29 August 2015
Arrived on time.Great size for travel and found every thing I looked for.