Customer reviews

on 29 November 2013
Having had my fitness and flexibility taken away from me by illness over the last few years, I bought this book with the hope of finding a new way to ease myself back into my fitness.

I have read it cover to cover and starting from the level 1 exercises. The explanations are easy to follow, aided by diagrams, and have helped me begin to increase my strength and range of motion again. I feel like I've been introduced into a new way of fitness and am looking forward to progressing further.

Love this book and would definitely recommend it.
on 20 November 2013
I am a Pilates teacher and this book is jam packed full of information. It would be great for a beginner right thought to a seasoned pro of Pilates giving clear exercise descriptions and tons of inspiration and ideas to mix things up personally and to use in classes as a teacher. As well as going through all the exercises it gives workouts with pics, plus so much more. I highly recommend this book to enlighten and inform anyone interested or in love with Pilates!
on 27 January 2014
This book is up there with the best of them. In fact it could even be considered as THE most informative, complete book of Pilates that I have ever come across in 15+ years of teaching Pilates. What an inspiration she continues to be, to teacher and student alike.
If Pilates is your thing (or even if you fancy just giving it a try) you must must must buy this. Simply wow!
on 4 January 2014
The perfect gift for those loving pilates.
It analyzes everything and it clarifies a lot of things.
Worths every penny
on 18 June 2014
Because this book is excellent, very informative and was recommended to me from my Pilates teacher, this book can be read by all ages, and you can follow the instructions easily, without harm or confusion.
on 6 August 2014
Fab book I'm qualifying to teach Pilates and this book has been great lots if pictures and puts sequences together that flow nicely I love it
on 25 June 2014
An easy to follow set of routines to follow at your own pace in your home with a good introduction explaining the background of Pilates.
on 1 November 2015
Great exercise book lot of information
I only miss the anatomy side of it
on 5 December 2016
Great book, very illustrative and use of small equipment
on 28 June 2016
lovely easy to read / clear exercise instructions