on 27 November 2014
Excellent book with numerous recipes. The only gripe I had is that is American based and some ingredients I am unsure if you can get in UK. An alternative suggestion would have been nice but overall a very good book.
on 29 January 2015
Definitely teaches you a thing or two about nutrition and the recipes are great.
Only downside is that it doesn't include any photos, which does usually motivate me to try something new.
All in all a good buy though.
on 21 February 2014
Bought this book a few weeks ago and I was really happy to loose half a stone in the first two weeks! I don't rigorously stick to eating plan, instead I just use the recipes I like from the book as my main meals and that seems to work well. I don't have time to do the book properly but someone with no kids and more time to prepare might find it even more effective. I was really lazy with my cooking before I got this book, and wanted to make our whole families eating habits better by cutting out processed foods as much as possible. Some great ideas and easy to adapt recipes once you've got used to them. Amazing how far the food you buy for the recipes actually goes, as lots of them have the same stuff in them. Very pleased with it, I just need to keep it up!
on 29 May 2014
Good book, good variety of recipes. Only problem is american measurements! Can't seem to find a good clean eating cookbook with UK measurements!
on 15 September 2014
Great recipe book for all seasons but with clean ingredients :) only downside is that it's American so have to convery temperatures
on 17 June 2016
helpul book I do agree - but not one picture at all. Personally I find that hard to digest. I'm a visual person. The book contains good info though - in a no nonsense practical manner but I feel this is going to be a rather tedious read for me.
on 27 April 2015
Great book with some good tips. Not condescending like some other clean eating books I have sampled. The shopping list for the two week plan however is expensive and wasteful, which really put me off following it. I have taken on some of the principles so I guess that is better than nothing, but I felt a bit deflated at the first hurdle with this diet purely because of expense of organic ingredients. I do truly believe that if followed you will see results though so not dismissing it completely.
on 17 September 2014
This book is great for a beginner to clean esting like me. The meal plans are good, but there are lots of really good recipes to make your own meal plan. Definately recommend this book.
on 27 September 2014
Some good information about healthy eating etc but the recipes are not that great in my opinion
on 8 September 2014
Very poor most of the recipes are American and ingredients you can get over here lot of maple syrup used in recipe and in my eyes that ain't health thats pure sugar