on 23 May 2014
Not to be missed....very inspiring & an amazing account of what can happen if a person/people are sold out for God, and living out the principles that Jesus talked about (as recorded in the New Testament). Miracles are still possible and are still happening. To quote Heidi Baker from the book: “But I believe that if God can use a donkey, He can use me. I want to be a catalyst for God’s glory. I want to believe God can cause His love and glory to shine out of my little laid-down life—and out of your little laid-down life. No matter how impossible a promise from God seems, we can respond as Mary did, with a yielded cry of “Yes!”
You will do well to get this book & all Heidi's other books!
on 20 February 2014
Heidi Baker is unique. Her experiences, in answer to God's call on her life, are mind-blowing to the average human being. Her ongoing ministry of the supernatural is truly astonishing, based as it is on the fulness of God's love flowing through her and her great family of rescued children in Mozambique. All this is portrayed in this great book, in a way which challenges the reader to 'birth the miraculous' in their own life, working from the initial premise of Mary being called to give birth to the Son of God. Even if you've read of Heidi's experiences already, you'll still love this book!
on 6 September 2014
An incredible and humbling story of Heidi, a middle- aged woman who is lively, fun-loving,caring and totally dedicated to everything and everyone she encounters. If you wish you had greater meaning to your life, look no further for inspiration! Heidi has had the most terrifying and appalling experiences in life, yet her deep love of God and her yearning to let others see and become aware of his goodness and his unconditionmal love for all , means she never gives up,whatever the cost.
Read about her experiences in various countries, particularly Africa. Read about the biblical miracles God showers oh his people. Be inspired to look at your own life, as I've been, and see how you ,too, can change the-- world ! An altogether beautiful story.
on 31 March 2014
Wow what a book for me no question a 5star read. This is one of those books were you read a bit and will want to rest and trait in. In my own view I don't think this is a book to be rushed.We here a lot about amazing people and Generals these days I believe Heidi and Roland will be Generals that will be remembered for a very long time. Their legacy will not just be those from Iris Ministries but the thousands or dare l say millions who will read their books or hear them speaking and take the Word and HIS love to the world. This book by Heidi is exactly as the title say and more and if you let it you also will receive a Personal Encounter. As you may have guest I highly recommend this book.
on 27 March 2014
Heidi Bakers life proves to me what my heart always whispers.... that it is possible to live a life marked by the supernatural Presence of God. And that it is possible to live permanantly overtaken by His live. This book makes me hungry I'm all the very best ways.
on 31 May 2015
The first of Heidi's book I ever read - leading me to read almost every other she has written. Tears streamed and nose leaked throughout all of them but this one was ultra special. What a BLAST of faith and encouragement and what a testimony to honour the Lord with. Wow wow WOW!!!! Every evangelist, missionary, teacher, prophet, healer, apostle, seeker, believer should read and read and re-read this.
on 13 April 2014
This has to be the most amazing, uplifting and challenging book (other than the Bible) that I have ever read. A must for anyone who loves Jesus and long to live for Him. Thank you, Heidi.
on 3 December 2016
Here is a woman of God simply relating her amazing experience of serving the incredible God of whom the Apostle John says, "God is love." A "must read" for every Christian who is genuinely seeking to serve God, freed from the shackles of the traditions of men and deceptive attractions of a "comfortable church member" lifestyle.
on 12 June 2014
I recommend this book to anyone wanting a deeper walk with God. Heidi has a lovely writing style. simple and honest -easy for anyone to read and yet at the same time urging us to go deeper. Heidi Baker is always inspirational.
on 27 September 2017
Can't deny this lady has a remarkable ministry, I just couldn't get on with the book.