Customer reviews

on 27 December 2013
I purchased this book as I was needing some help/support for an ill family member. The style of the book is lovely, each page has a verse or two and on the opposite page is an explanation. Joseph Prince has helped me to see just how much God wants us to have health and well-being. A great book if you or someone you care for is suffering illness, it will inspire you and keep you/your loved one focused on healing themselves through God.
on 4 July 2017
This book is for my mother in law . I bought it for her at her request and I'm taking it for her . She's not read it but it arrived promptly . Can't comment on the contents as not read it
on 27 June 2017
Great little book. I was very pleased.
on 17 July 2013
This book is a wonderful help for Christians who want to stand on God's promises to claim the healing that the Lord JESUS Christ has already won for us through His death and resurrection. I would definitely recommend it!
on 2 June 2017
A lovely read. Thank you
on 10 May 2014
THis is an easy-to-handle, simple, easy-to-read guide for those suffering - I bought 2 - sent one to my sister-in-law who has terminal cancer. 'As He is so are we on this earth' - what a wonderful thing our God has done for us! Keep writing, Joseph! Thank you!
on 29 July 2017
Very good
on 2 May 2013
I would reccomend this to anyone struggling with ill health or the ill health of a loved one. It reveals Gods GOODNESS and LOVE.
on 23 July 2017
Excellent book. Very encourageing. Lots of scriptures
on 19 March 2012
This a very good book to read, especially for those who do not know whether it is GOD's will to heal them! It has always been GOD's will to heal everyone and that is why GOD sent Jesus to carry all our diseases on and in His body on the cross but you do not hear that being taught these days. Many people are told lies that GOD heals sometimes and sometimes HE does not and that sin in your lives is blocking your healing, because many religious leaders are trying to Justify their powerlessness! This book tells you the truth about GOD's willingness to heal always irrespective of the crazy things we do! It is divided into 5 chapters and is very easy to read and understand. Bible verses are very well explained by the author. I must add that this hardcover book is less than half the price shown here on the author's website!