on 11 September 2013
I absolutely love this book. Why, beacuase it is so well written and understandable.
Many books are slow and it takes time to underestand the messages, but with Damian's book, I couldn't put it down, it was like reading a fantastic thriller, that keeps you on the edge of your seat!!
Damian uses language, people and examples that we know and respect and also great film analogies!
I know I will pass on this book and I will pass on the message to all, BUY this book, it can help you is so many ways.
Thanks to damian Hughes and I know I will be lookign at your other books as well :-)
on 14 December 2014
I saw Damian Hughes a few weeks ago, when he delivered one of his presentations. I was very inspired by him and I immediately wanted to read his books. This book is very inspirational indeed. It is written by someone who understands what a person goes through when making changes. Even if you do not want to change anything in your life, it is still a great read. I like the wit that comes through his discourse. Damian makes lots of references to existing research, gives great hints and advice in his book and makes you want the change a lot. I thoroughly enjoyed this book, thank you!
on 22 March 2014
This book made me look forward to reading the next section. Really clear and well written. Lots of interesting and amusing analogies which I have already shared.
on 11 May 2014
Damian pulls together a number of very practical ideas underpinned by scientific research and real life examples to help the reader identify ways in which they can support change. The book is very readable and well worth adding to your toolkit.
on 16 September 2014
After hearing Damian speak I decided to purchase his book as felt I couldn't change a number of areas. The book provides a lot of 'aha' moments which I will put into practice.
on 2 December 2014
Really enjoyed reading this book. Found the examples great and I still think about them now. Will buy more of Damian's books.
on 29 October 2016
If you are at all interested in understanding change and why people behave the way they do when confronted with change, then you need to buy this book. Great and easy to follow writing style peppered with wonderful stories, I think this book is fantastic. Buy it.
on 2 January 2016
Having ordered 4 books to cover the same subject this one stands out as the clearest with the waffle stripped out. I have sent back the other 3 books, no longer needed.
on 4 January 2016
Worth the read. Common sense, but not everyone has that, others just need to a reminder sometimes. It was easy reading and something you can always refer back too.
on 24 January 2016
I heard Damian Hughes at an organisational event , he spent a whole day with us and I have to say I've not been as inspired since listening to Steven Covey. I immediately purchased this and Damian's 'liquid thinking' and 'liquid leadership' - I would highly recommend all three.