on 24 September 2013
Being on the spooky side, I love Halloween. Every year I generally buy one to two Halloween books, and never really do anything with them. Sadly a lot of Halloween how to books have expensive idea's and recipes that are impossible to do unless you're a professional baker.

So like I said, I have a lot of Halloween books. This book, I would happily recommend. There are several idea's, designs, and recipes I've never seen before, and it's not just stuffed with terrible fancy dress costumes. The recipes are unique, the pumpkins, different, and there are lots of unusual crafty ideas.

My only real issue with the book is that it isn't actually a book, more of a spiral binder. When I first read through it I had to carefully turn each page to separate them, and because several of the pages were almost glued together, some of the pages were damaged.

If you adore Halloween, you'd enjoy this book.

Happy Halloween!
on 17 September 2014
Lovely purchase, some very clever ideas. Great service.